Meet Brooke Bromley…
With over 10 years as a Realtor, Brooke’s primary focus is on fast, friendly customer service. She has helped over 275 clients sell and buy homes. Her expertise in the local market, extensive knowledge of the industry, and commitment to results has enabled her to build a successful career in real estate.
"Every client's situation is different, so there is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach."
Brooke believes that customer service is the foundation of a successful real estate business and she strives to provide the highest level of service to all her clients. She is committed to making the home buying or selling process as stress-free as possible and pours her heart and soul into every transaction!
• Full time professional Realtor® since 2012
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Studies from the University of Wisconsin- Stout
• Over $50M in career sales volume
• Member of St. Paul Association of Realtors
• Received Paralegal Certificate from the MN Paralegal Institute
2021 – RE/MAX PLATINUM CLUB
2020 – RE/MAX PLATINUM CLUB
2019 – RE/MAX 100% CLUB
2018 – RE/MAX 100% CLUB
2016 – RE/MAX 100% CLUB